Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Hindu Celebration - Sonia Weds Vivek

After not posting for some time I'm happy to be able to share images from an incredible wedding I photographed in Charlotte this past weekend.
Sonia and Vivek were married in a Punjabi Hindu wedding ceremony at The Westin. The event started Friday and lasted till midnight on Sunday.
I began documenting the event Saturday night at the Sangeet. Company photographer Laura Mueller and I started early Sunday covering a variety of ceremonies and traditions that make up the wedding celebration.
Extraordinary is the best word I can think of to describe this wedding. It was a photographer's dream full of emotion, color and wonderful people.
It is going to take me some time to go through all of the images so I decided to spread them over a few days. Make sure to check back to see these photos.
Today I'm just posting one photo of Sonia and Vivek. It wasn't hard to photograph this incredibly attractive pair who are also gracious, charming and thoughtful.
Thank you Sonia and Vivek and thanks to both of your wonderful families.

Sonia and Vivek

No comments: