Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Big Day in Davidson

Following a packed wedding schedule in October, Saturday was a nice change of pace as I documented the inauguration of Thomas Ross as the 17th president of Davidson College.
I always enjoy working with Davidson's Bill Giduz and Meg Kimmel and it was nice to get the opportunity to work with Leslie Marsicano, who organized the entire event.
I did a portrait of Ross some time back and he is incredibly personable.
For the photographers out there: during the ceremony at Belk Arena I utilized four strobes mounted in the rafters of the arena. I triggered the flashes with Pocket Wizard wireless transceivers.
Please enjoy a few selections from the day. As always, click on the images for better viewing.






Thomas Ross is sworn in as his wife, Susan, looks on


No comments: