Friday, March 23, 2007

Great Clients

Got a really nice note today from Sarah.
"Just wanted to say congratulations on your new studio!
It looks great in the pictures! It seems like your business is really growing fast- very well-deserved. I love checking your website for new wedding picture postings. Ben and I still constantly receive compliments on our wedding pictures. Best of luck to you and thanks again for capturing the perfect moments of our wedding!"
I had a great time working with Sarah and Ben and their families. Their rehearsal dinner was at the City Club, the wedding at Myers Park United Methodist Church and the reception at Carmel Country Club.
I'm going to get a chance to work with them again because Sarah is a bridesmaid at her friend, Katie's, wedding in September. (I really like the cool, colorful shot of Katie and her fiance William taken at Sarah's rehearsal dinner. The detail shot of the wine glasses was taken there too).
I had a funny experience this summer when I was driving to Wilmington for a wedding. I got a call on my cell from Laura, a friend of Sarah's. Sarah had just logged onto her pictures on Pictage and Laura was looking at them with her.
Laura liked the photos so much that we set up a meeting and I'll be doing her wedding in Morehead City this June.
Thanks Sarah!

Sarah and Ben





Katie and William

No comments: