Monday, March 17, 2008

Fotorecord Turns 1 and "Faces" Project is Underway

It was one year ago today that we started our blog Fotorecord and we hope you all have enjoyed keeping up with our progress.
In other news, we're kicking off our "Faces of Davidson" project this week.
Betsy and I are having a great time meeting and photographing so many interesting people from the area. We did six portraits today and things have gotten off to a great start.
We will be doing portraits all week and we'll keep everyone updated on the progress and future plans for the project.
We are so pleased with the incredibly positive response from all involved.
I also wanted to wish a Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everyone - especially my favorite Irishman, my dad. Have a great day Chief!
I've been very busy with a variety of different assignments as we wait for wedding season to get into full swing.
Check below for some photos I took last week at the ACC Tournament. I did some freelance work for The Charlotte Observer, my former employer, and it was fun shooting basketball again. It was also nice to catch up with many of my old friends.
I also did an interesting portrait assignment for The London Times and I'll post some images from that shoot later this week.

Faces of Davidson is underway!

ACC Tournament action

Coaches are always fun to shoot

They didn't win


More coaches



No comments: