Sunday, February 17, 2008

Davidson basketball photos (Part 2)

I got the opportunity to do some more sports photography Saturday when Davidson faced Furman in a Southern Conference matchup at Belk Arena.
Our son Sean tagged along as well and got some amazing shots. Sean first started taking pictures at the Carolina Panthers training camp with me about four years ago. He never ceases to amaze me with some of the photos he comes up with. (You can see one of his shots at the bottom of the post).
Davidson stayed undefeated in the conference with another strong showing from Stephen Curry and reserve sophomore guard William Archambault had a breakout performance with 28 points.
Thanks to my new friend Tim for making all of the arrangements.

The Davidson bench cheers as the reserves finish off Furman

Stephen Curry warms up

The fans were ready for a fight


Stephen Curry


Curry drives

Will Archambault had a huge game

Davidson coach Bob McKillop




Fans show their appreciation

The Record boys

Sean got many excellent photos and I really liked this one of Curry finishing off a great play

1 comment:

WB said...

I absolutely love your Davidson photos. They are wonderful. I wish I could figure out how to use my DSLR. I'm new to this photography thing, and I have no idea how to properly use the settings on the camera.

Great job!

Go Cats!