Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day weekend

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I love the fall and I'm getting energized at the thought of cooler weather and the start of NFL football.
Speaking of football, I had an interesting assignment Saturday to photograph former San Diego Charger football coach Marty Schottenheimer and his grandson, Brandon.
The San Diego Union-Tribune hired me to get photos of Schottenheimer as he enjoys his post-coaching life in the Charlotte area.
Schottenheimer played in the National Football League and also was head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots and San Diego.
Schottenheimer is an excellent golfer and we took photos as he worked on his grandson's golf game at The Peninsula Club.
I enjoy doing occasional editorial assignments and Coach Schottenheimer was extremely gracious and easy to work with. Click here to see the online version of the article.
Now we're gearing up for some incredible weddings in the coming weeks.

Brandon barely misses a putt

A little help from the Coach

Reaction as Brandon sinks a long putt

No comments: