Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day blessings

I had an excellent Father's Day and I hope all you dads out there did as well.
After church in the morning and a portrait shoot in the afternoon, Betsy and the kids made a great dinner with steak and shrimp as I took in the end of the U.S. Open.I had a nice conversation with my dad in the morning and I am thankful for all of the things he has taught me along the way. Talked to my mom later in the day and got caught up on some changes in her life.
I got some awesome gifts including a gift certificate for golf (always useful), some racquetball stuff that Sean and I are going to try to figure out, and a golf lesson at the Dana Rader Golf School. I've photographed Dana in the past and her school is one of the best in the country (there go my excuses).
Of all of my roles in life, there is none I cherish more than being a husband and father.
Thanks for a great day guys!

The loot

2 comments:

Alicia said...

It sounds like you have an amazing family.
Happy Father's Day!

Christopher Record said...

Thanks Alicia!